- View C.S. Mott Children's Hospital's "Wall of Courage" in the pediatric intensive care unit to see Meghan.
- Meghan's mom, Ellen, received the Right to Life Lifespan "Mother of the Year" award
- The Michigan Catholic Mother's Day article
- Meghan was featured in an insert entitled "Sanctity of Human Life Sunday". The insert was distributed in 100,000 church bulletins. What an honor!
- The Salter family has hope. Read the Right To Life of Michigan article "Meghan's Journey".
Emmy Award Documentary!
Congratulations to Audrey Sommers, producer of "Stories of Faith: Meghan's Miracle", for winning an Emmy Award in the religious category for the show. "Stories of Faith: Meghan's Miracle" originally aired on EWTN Worldwide twice in August and on CTND-Detroit multiple times throughout 2011. This beautiful 30 minute documentary on Meghan Salter's life, details her numerous medical issues but highlights the amazing impact she has had on so many people. We would like to express our appreciation to Audrey and CTND for granting permission for us to post this video to Meghan's website. If you missed the show and would like to see it, simply click the link below! Click here to view.
"Stories of Faith: Meghan's Miracle" will air worldwide again on EWTN Tuesday, January 15 at 3:00 am and 6:30 pm. You won't want to miss it!
Read all about it!!
Read a feature article about Emmy Award winning producer, Audrey Sommers, in the
Livonia Observer. Also look for the special article in the June 29, 2012 issue of the Michigan Catholic!
WWJ's (950AM) website.
National Catholic Register (EWTN's National Newspaper)
Read more about the EWTN presentation here.
Below are wonderful events in Meghan's life documented in the form of video, audio, song and the written word.